It’s been far too long since I posted a cupcake photo, so here’s one to feast your eyes upon this Saturday morning. It came from Lolly & Cooks, and I can guarantee you it was delicious ;)
This week I’ve been in bed with a horrible cold, but the silver lining is that I’ve been able to do lots of reading and catching up on my favourite blogs. I’ve also been hatching plans and working out ideas for the future of City of Blackbirds, but I’ll probably have to rethink all that stuff when my head is finally clear!
It’s also been too long since I wrote a link love post, and considering I did so much nice reading this week I thought it would be good to share some of the online spaces I’ve been visiting. So here’s a list of some lovely Irish links worth checking out over the weekend!
- ISLE Magazine released their first issue this week, full of inspiring Irish people from bloggers to bakers. It’s a free emagazine, and makes wonderful company for a cup of tea and a biscuit!
- ROCO is another free Irish online magazine I discovered this week, it’s brimming with creative ideas focused mainly on interiors. A beautiful read.
- I’ve been drooling over these Blackberry & Lemon Cakes from Caítríona at Wholesome Ireland. These two flavours sound like a divine mix, yum!
- Mod Erin Design is another lovely site I stumbled upon this week. Written by Brenda, an Irish woman living in Boston, it focuses on Irish design and style.
- As I Roved Out is a beautiful blog showcasing the Irish landscape through the eyes of Mairéad, a creative soul who shares her vision of Ireland through the medium of her photography.
- I almost forgot to share that City of Blackbirds was shortlisted in the Photoblog category of Blog Awards Ireland! The thing I love most about these awards is discovering and exploring Irish blogs I didn’t know existed. In the Photoblog category alone there is so much to inspire, it’s worth having a browse through all of the shortlists!