This stunning sunset happened outside my window about an hour ago. And judging from comments across Twitter and Facebook, people all over the country have been enjoying the dramatic light this evening too. It’s wonderful that events like this can unite and inspire people across distances; we were all looking up into the sky individually, but collectively admiring the beauty of this wild world. I love knowing that as I stood on the balcony with my camera, my Dad was out in his garden watching the very same sunset and thinking about how good life is.
Some links I’ve loved lately:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge on Bake for the Border. One of the most delicious looking recipes I’ve come across recently, I’m definitely going to try this one!
- Sense and Sensitivity, an article about Highly Sensitive People. I’ve been reading everything I can get my hands on about HSPs and introverts lately, and I’ve learned a lot about myself. Suddenly things about my personality, my life and the challenges I’ve faced are making sense! Some of you might find this article insightful about your own lives.
- Last week Karen from Lovely Girlie Bits included City of Blackbirds in her Favourite Five list. Her kind words mean a lot to me :) This week she and Joanne are celebrating their blogoversary and are hosting LOADS of fab giveaways, call over to check them out and learn how to enter!
- Leslie has begun posting on A Creative Mint again, and I’m so glad to see her back. Her posts are always inspiring, and this Ocean Inspired post is no exception.
- A gorgeous photoshoot from Butterfly Photography, it’s got everything from flower crowns, to horses, to pretty teacups!
- This week Going Home To Roost announced a new project: The Roost Tribe. Signing up will get you a monthly package of great digital content, including graphics to use on your blogs, recipes, printables and video tutorials. I’ve already joined (it’s only $5 a month) and am looking forward to recieving my monthly goodies!
Any links you’ve loved lately? Leave a comment below or send an email! Have a great weekend :)