Animal Friends ~

Hen & Chicks | City of Blackbirds Photography

Over the summer I’ve photographed many sweet animal friends, so thought I’d put them all together in one big post.  Jake’s made it into quite a few of shots, when he’s actually still long enough to take a decent photograph ;)

It’s quiet online at the moment compared to other times of the year, and I see that many bloggers are taking part in the August Break, it’s been fun reading your posts.  In recent blog discoveries I’m enjoying posts from The Minimalists, Tiny Buddha, Earworm and Plum Pudding and A Little Bird.

What have you been reading online lately?

Jake & Friends | City of Blackbirds PhotographyHorse | City of Blackbirds PhotographyGinger Cat | City of Blackbirds PhotographyBeekeeping | City of Blackbirds PhotographyJake | City of Blackbirds PhotographyChick | City of Blackbirds PhotographySwallow | City of Blackbirds PhotographyBilly Bichon | City of Blackbirds PhotographyHappy Hens | City of Blackbirds PhotographyJake | City of Blackbirds Photography

This entry was posted in links, Photography. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Sweet Notes on Animal Friends ~

1. Georgianna says:

Such a charming collection of images, Éad! Jake is a great poser. :)

I’ve been pretty quiet on blog lines lately due to some other matters requiring my attention. I hope to get back more regularly in the autumn.

I hope you enjoy the rest of summer!

xo

• Eadaoin says:

Thanks G, glad you’ve enjoyed the post :) Jake really knows how to show the camera his good side! I hope all is well with you, I know I’ve not sent you an update in a long time, for various reasons – but I will get to it & I’d love to hear how you’re doing too xx

2. Mary says:

Just beautiful images…………..every one!
    Love the donkeys and the way they are checking out Jake. That last pic of him is lovely.
    Summer shines in these images – thanks so much for bringing Ireland closer.
    Happy weekend – hugs – Mary

3. Oh these are so lovely, all my favourite animals and a bird too. I love donkeys so I am glad there is one included. And I agree with Mary, thanks for bringing Ireland closer.

4. Roberta says:

I always enjoy viewing your photography… (:

5. Jake is a charmer that’s for sure! Love them all but those sweet fluffy chicks are the winners for me. Such cuties! Just off to check on the blogs you’ve been reading. Bye for now Jane

6. Mairéad says:

These are lovely. Jake is a real sweetie, and the one with him and the donkeys is a winner!

7. aafke says:

indeed yet, sweet animal friends :)
    for the bees it must mean: HONEY

8. Kerry says:

Lovely shots of walls and critters…love the solitary barn swallow in particular but cuteness awards go to that pup of yours! I’m on a ‘blogiday’ for a while as well…daughters wedding coming up and we’re traveling 3,000 miles across our big country to be there!

9. moira says:

thank you so much for the mention! You perfectly captured the summer light and its different facets. And your dog is precious <3 I definitely need to get out of the city and hang out with some animal friends too.
    xmoira

10. Charming!! You’ve made me laugh with Jake and the donkeys meeting – both so truly oggling each other, thinking “What the heck is this?!” :D Loving the backlit grass one, it’s beautiful!

11. bridget says:

Gorgeous photos of beautiful animals. Love it!

12. Lisa-Marie says:

They are all beautiful, but oh, the donkeys and the dog, it’s the sweetest picture!!

Thanks for these :)

13. cate says:

Love these, so summery………………….

14. Magda says:

I’m so behind with my online reading and magazine reading. My lastest discovery is http://betelgeze-wirtualnie.blogspot.ie/ it’s in Polish, but photos say even more than words.
    Your photo of a dog and donkey is fantastic :)

15. Laura says:

Ah completely gorgeous – can go exactly there, and do exactly the same, pretty please? Could do with some rest & recuperation! xx